Are you the child of an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident? We can coordinate with your parent in Australia to assist in processing your child visa, either as a temporary or permanent entrant. Applying for a child visa is complex as you have to establish the relationship and dependency.

Your personal circumstances are an important consideration as you cannot be sponsored on a child visa if, for example, your age is beyond the age of dependency. We have the expertise to properly evaluate your prospects of success. Our work includes assessment, document preparation, filing and keeping you informed until the application is decided.

If you are the only relative left in the Philippines, with other relatives now residents in Australia, you might be eligible to apply as the remaining relative and our firm will be able to look into your situation and assess if you pass the requirements.