You can enter Australia as a Skilled Migrant where you and your family will become Permanent Residents of Australia even without obtaining experience abroad. You may NOT study again once your qualifications satisfy the requirements. You will be eligible if you reach the minimum number of points required under this system which is based on various factors.

The Basic Requirements:

  1. Must be below 45 years old at the time you are invited
  2. Nominated occupation is in the SOL
  3. Positive skills assessment
  4. IELTS score of 7 in all components or its equivalent in PTE/OET

Processing time

At least 6 months after lodgement

How do I know if I’m qualified? 

We will conduct a FREE ASSESSMENT and will advise on whether you are suited to apply as a migrant based on factors such as your age, qualification (education), work experience, and English proficiency and the appropriate stream that fits you. This assessment will be done by our legal experts and consultants. (I would like to know if I am qualified)

Costs and processing fees

The costs will be discussed during the FREE one-on-one consultation with the consultant assigned to you.

What’s my other option?   

If your qualification (education) or skills/experience lack the required standard set by the assessing body or by Australian Immigration policy, you can go with the Student Pathway to fill-in or supplement the lacking requirements. Thereafter, you can apply for a graduate visa, under certain circumstances, where you can stay and work full-time up to 4 years. In this manner, you would be able to earn the desired experience in Australia. On or before your graduate visa expires, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency thru an appropriate visa (skilled) stream.

Do I need a relative in Australia to sponsor me?

NO. You do not need a relative to migrate to Australia as you can apply under the Independent Skilled Migration (subclass 189), State Nomination (subclass 190) and other streams or be sponsored by your employer.

Do I need an employer or job offer?

For visa subclass 189, you do NOT need an employer. You can enter Australia as a permanent resident and find an employer in there. Occupations under this subclass are highly in demand anywhere in Australia and finding an employer is relatively easier.

Will I be required to show evidence of funds?

For visa subclass 189, NO. For visa subclass 190, the state that will invite you might set a certain amount to show that you can fund your travel and stay in Australia for a certain period.

What are the occupations needed?

There are hundreds of occupations under the Medium to Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and Short Term Strategic Skills List (STSSL). To know if you’re occupation and qualifications satisfy the requirements, Consult Us Now. 

This is a golden opportunity for you and especially, for your family. Once you become permanent residents of Australia, you will unlock a whole set of privileges exclusive to Permanent Residents and Citizens of Australia such as free public education for your children, free hospitalization, allowances for dependents and the chance to travel in more than 50 countries easier! Aside from that, the opportunity to improve your quality of life and income potential.

Visit us now or Consult with us for free.